Wildwood Christian Church
1255 Royal Drive, Papillion, NE 680
Pastoral’s Leadership Consultative Meeting, held on
Saturday November 14, 2015
Nov 21, 2015(Nyamilepedia) — On Saturday 14, 2015 the Pastors, Elders, Deaconess, and Christian Youth, conducted a Pastoral’s Leadership Consultative Meeting on election guidelines. The meeting was attended by Nuer community elders and Sudanese Nebraska Council of Churches Representative. In this regards, the meeting resulted on the following resolutions:
- The cordial members of Nuer Christian Mission Network were amazed and appreciated the good work done by the Electoral and Supervision Committee for peacemaking and unity among the Nuer Christian in the USA.
- The criteria for candidates on election (Qualification, Experience, Age, and fee for candidates) are important and good for development of the Nuer Christian Mission Network in term of communication with other communities in the US and abroad. However, they are not compulsory and will not be applied in upcoming election which will take place on Saturday December 5, 2015 and the electoral and supervision committee will be dissolved immediately after the election.
- Election will take place on Saturday December 5, 2015 immediately without delay.
- The consultation team of 5 people was selected to make consultation with church leaders and give their final report to the electoral and supervision committee before the Election Day that will take place on Saturday December 5, 2015. The address, time and the place will be announced later.
- The committee must receive the names of the candidates of 7 positions: President, Vice president, Secretary General, Secretary of Information, Secretary of Finance, Youth Secretary, and Woman Affairs Secretary.
- The Board of Directors composes of 5 people, mission coordinator (worldwide) and the website master also will be decided and nominated by the members of Nuer Christian Mission Network during the Election Day.
- The committee shall supervise the secret votes and announce the results of the election fairly and publicly.
Pastor William Deng Dhiach
Electoral and Supervision Committee