H.E Gen. Salva Kiir Mayardit,
President, Chairman of SPLM,
Commander-In-Chief of the Regular Armed Forces of the Republic of South Sudan.
Through Hon. James Deng Wal, Executive Director in the office of President, Republic of South Sudan.
By: Republic of South Sudan Nationl Security Service Internal Security Bureau (ISB)
March 17, 2021(Nyamilepedia) — To little bit backdate ourselves in recapping your memory, last year in October and on 30th November 2020, there were two substantial reports written to your administration for further action and solutions on the ongoing conspiracy sponsored by Gen. Akol Koor and former Minister in the office of the president, Mayiik Ayii Deng, Dr. Majak Agoot and their groups members whose doubled theirs involvement against Hon. Nhial Deng Nhial, the current minister in the office of presidential affairs, as well as other hardcore members of the SPLM political bureau. The groups decided to involve Gen. Taban Deng Gai, the Vice President, Hon. Obute Mamur Mete, the minister of National Security, Hon. Awut Deng Achuil, the minister of General Education and Instruction, Hon. Salva Mathok Gengdit, Gen. Gregory Vasilis and MD Bol Ring to mislead the public and your administration that the conspiracy is not meant to destroy Hon. Nhial Deng alone. Frankly, that is the main reason why the group intentionally included some hardcore members of the SPLM political bureau.
Their propaganda-based war is mainly carried out in the media outlets and some secret gatherings places in Juba. From its beginning, there was a loose organization formed after the appointment of Hon. Bona Panek Biar, named Tonj Short Break Within (TSBW) and many other sites, blogs and WhatsApp groups they have been using for advancing their war against Hon. Nhial Deng and other dignitaries whom they purposely included to hide their main bias. But TSBW and other 19 unknown Facebook blogs were traced, identified in
which Gen. Akol Koor Kuc, Mayiik Ayii Deng, Kuol Fidel Majok and many other people were found involved and after that, the discoveries were exposed to the public and your excellence office is aware of that document submitted to your office at the end of 2020.
After they were identified clearly, but recently their groups’ members came up with new means of advancing their war by creating extra unknown Facebook pages/accounts namely;
- Justice of South Sudan – Facebook page has 766 followers
- 10 States Daily Reports – Facebook page having 3,256 followers
- 64 Tribes of South Sudan News – Facebook page has 1,127 followers
- South Sudan voice of justice – Facebook page 822 followers
- Instant News – Facebook page has 2,347 followers
- Juba sun News – Facebook page has 722 followers
- Macham Lang Nhialic – Facebook account having 2,916 followers
- Maruop Anei – Facebook account having 798 followers
- Deng Choldit – Facebook account having 3,903 followers
Here are some names of authors and researchers that are processing nonstop propaganda-based conspiracy published on the aforementioned Facebook pages and accounts;
1) The ISB’s director of Cyber Security Unit Captain Akol Akol Koor Kuc, Captain Muorwel Manin the Private Secretary of DG Akol Koor and William Deng Chirillo Chol better known as DC are general coordinators facilitating writing, reviewing and posting articles on Facebook pages number 1, 2, 3, 5 and number 8 mentioned above.
2) Maj. Emmanuel Monychol Akop, Garang John Deng, Wek Chol Dior and Wek Maluil Wek are among researchers, analysts, editors and writers in Facebook number 2, 3, 5 and Nyamilepedia with several other pages and WhatsApp groups run by different people of common interests.
3) Wilfred Akol Ayuel is a researcher and a columnist to Facebook number 3, 4 and his own personal Facebook account Wilfred Akol.
4) Maruop Anei is among relatives of Gen. Akol Koor in his close protection, who is a threat expert.
The abovementioned researchers, authors and editors are working very hard day and night to destroy Hon. Nhial Deng and other dignitaries to ensure their groups gain an advantage. Yes, the groups in any way can succeed to remove
Hon. Nhial and other officials as pee their plans but still that can not be harmful to officials that might get removed but it will impose great dangers on your great administration and the ruling party Almighty SPLM and the nation.
Gen. Akol Koor Kuc, Dr. Majak De’Agoot, Hon. Abur Chol Chol, Lt. Col Kuol Fidel Majok and Hon. Mayik Ayii Deng are the ones providing financial support facilitating the conspiracies carried out on Hon. Nhial Deng and some key members of the SPLM political bureau.
In an actual sense, these guys (groups) have lost their minds. They completely forgot about the harms that can be done by advertising such as economic harms, political harms, and cultural harms, moral and religious harms to the state leave alone your faithful administration in the eyes of the International Community. They lost some basic ethics and moral principles to the shameful level of their failing to adhere to the inevitable last holy accountability after death: Judgment Day in which lottery ticket rest upon Hell or Paradise. No doubt every one of us will soon or later die, the time or place of our death are not known yet we are not prepared enough to correct ourselves as well as a lot of things before we die, because after death, there is no more time for repentance. So instead of these guys (groups) to put their things right now, they are daily destroying properties and people who are trying their best to put things in the right order before they leave the World.
In conclusion, loses of properties and the lives of people can be saved if your Excellency office can intervene in this endless conspiracy and order Gen. Akol Koor and Mayiik Ayii with their group’s members to stop this kind of dangerous politics around you and take the right side of politics and other businesses which can beneficial to them, you and community at large.
This has been observed and reported by the members of the National Security Service – Internal Security Bureau (ISB) from 3 Departments. This document won’t be signed due to risks if our signatures get identified by our dishonest boss DG Akol Koor. We also asked Generals Lual Wek, Christo Thon and Manyang Manhom to talk to DG Akol Koor and his loyalists who involved to this conspiracy but it seems DG Akol Koor ignored advice from his colleagues.
NB: We have repeatedly advised DG Akol Koor and some of his trusted senior members of ISB on how this conspiracy can be resolved before it causes another national crisis but DG Akol Koor ignored us. So we were left with nothing than to forward our reports to the office of His Excellency President Salva Kiir Mayardit for final decision and lasting solution. This is how the minor cases of former CDF Gen. Paul Malong, late Kerubino Wol, Peter Biar and other issues became national problems yet we gave our genuine ideas and recommendations for consideration but DG Akol Koor and his trusted friends ignored our professional work and took wrong approach as seen in results.
For your reference, find the below are relevant attachments (screenshots) taken from all the Facebook pages and accounts including a one article from one of the people who knows the nature of business of these groups;
- Attachments of articles from Justice of South Sudan – Facebook page:
- Attachments of articles and comments from South Sudan voice of justice Facebook page
- Attachments of articles from 10 States Daily Reports Facebook Page
- Attachments of articles from Macham Laang Nhialic’s Facebook Account
- Attachments of articles from Juba sun news Facebook Account
- Attachments of articles from Instant News Facebook Account
- Attachments of articles from Deng Choldit’s Facebook Account
- Attachments of articles from Deng Choldit’s Facebook Account
- Attachments of articles from one of the people who are against the activities of this group called Tonj Short Break Within (TSBW)
The statements, comments, or opinions published by Nyamilepedia are solely those of their respective authors, which do not necessarily represent the views held by the moderators of Nyamilepedia. The veracity of any claims made are the responsibility of the writer(s), and not the staff and the management of Nyamilepedia.
Nyamilepdeia reserves the right to moderate, publish or delete a post without warning or consultation with the author(s). To publish your article, contact our editorial team at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.