BY: MAYIEL HUOL TENY
Oct, 17th, 2014 (Nyamilepedia)-According to the recent remarks made by Ugandan President Yoweri Museveni for African to decide and talks in one voices to withdraw their membership if the using the like children. But the question is; do African leaders know the Ten Commandments? Below are the Ten Commandments as follows.
The 10 Commandments List in Exodus 20:2-17
• “I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. You shall have no other gods before me.
• “You shall not make for yourself a carved image—any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me, but showing mercy to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My commandments.
• “You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain, for the LORD will not hold him guiltless who takes His name in vain.
• “Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the LORD your God. In it you shall do no work: you, nor your son, nor your daughter, nor your male servant, nor your female servant, nor your cattle, nor your stranger who is within your gates. For in six days the LORD made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day. Therefore the LORD blessed the Sabbath day and hallowed it.
• “Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long upon the land which the LORD your God is giving you.
• “You shall not murder.
• “You shall not commit adultery.
• “You shall not steal.
• “You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
• “You shall not covet your neighbor’s house; you shall not covet your neighbor’s wife, or his male servant, or his female servant, or his ox, or his donkey, or anything that is your neighbor’s.”
What is main problem to African leaders to ICC?
The main problem of African leaders is; they want to stay in power for half of their life examples Gadafi of libya and Robert Mugabi of Zimbwe plus others and others. so to solves these problems of our continent, our leaders needs to swift the current system of presidential and prime ministers to Kingdom.
Policy of Kingdoms.
This system of leadership is to transfer the powers from fathers to son/ daughter or kinship. i thinks that will be more helpful to African leaders because they want to died in power and son will take over.
The writer is South Sudanese live in Juba and you can reach me through email:firstname.lastname@example.org