JUBA, South Sudan,
Nov 15, 2016(Nyamilepedia) —— A child has died and three others admitted at Juba Teaching Hospital in critical conditions after they ate a poisonous food at the Serekat residential areas in Juba.
Speaking to Nyamilepedia press, Mayuen Agot, a sergeant in police force said that the children are aged between five and seven years old.
Agot said the children were given food by a stranger.
“After some time the children began vomiting with one of the children eventually vomiting to death,” Agot said.
[ad name=”Google Ads 03″]
The Police officer added that the other three were rushed to Juba Teaching Hospital.
Police appealed to parents to teach their children not to take anything from strangers.
“Parents and teachers must emphasize the dangers of forming a relationship with unknown persons. They must teach their children not to talk to or take anything from someone they don’t know,” Agot said.
Police warned that anyone found and proven, following investigations, to have purposely given anything poisonous to children will feel the full force of the law.