Why Kiir is NOT A Legitimate President!
By Kueth Yul,
Jan 7, 2014(Nyamilepedia) — Gordan Buay and various South Sudanese food lovers are often roaring on daily basis that Kiir is a legitimate leader, and call Dr. Riek Machar a terrorist.
A legitimate leader of any given nation is supposed to act on behave of his entire country, not just a mere tribe. Salva Kiir is a Typical Tribal LEADER, and it is shameful of us to keep him in power that he will never make change off. The South Sudan Public must understand that keeping an incompetent leader in power shows our idiocy as public to the international watchers. We must act now and get rid of him in order for peace to come into our nation.
Since Salva Kiir Mayardit was sworn in as the leader of our Nation after late Dr. John has passed, he never do the followings as legitimate leader should:
- Kiir never talk seriously on Abei issue, instead he makes slothful statements that could have been made by any ordinary person in the country about the issue. Dr. Riek was the only one who always make serious demands on the very issue of Abei.
- In 2009 when a fierce fight breakout between Gabriel Tanginye and SPLA forces in Malakal Town, Upper Nile State, it was Dr. Riek who went and landed with UN Helicopter in the middle of heavy bombardments to stop the fight. Salva Kiir never went there, nor making any public statement as president.
- In 2012, when a large group of Lou Nuer Youth went to Lil Kwangole, to pursue their stolen cattle and rescued their abducted children by Murle army youth, Salva Kiir instead make a silly statement, calling Murle people ” a disease with no cure or treatment”, A statement that a legitimate leader should have not made to his people. Dr. Machar went and landed in the middle of the fight and talk to the Lou Nuer Youth Leaders under the trees in the bushes, and advice them to return to their land. Salva Kiir never visit the Murle or Lou Nuer victims nor making any public grievance announcement concerning the issue as the leader of the nation.
- On 12/15/13, Salva Kiir publicly ordered his private Dinka army mainly from Bhar El Gazel, to ruthlessly murdered innocent Nuers in their residences in Capital Juba, using 1991 pretext and a futile coup allegation as cover up . The action that no legitimate leader could make. Instead, he blame the issue on Dr. Riek who narrowly escaped his life from the risk of death. Such issue was what led to the current situation in the country.
- Since Kiir became the country’s leader, he rarely if any, ever visit or encourage parts of the nation with development. He never visit the people in Maban, people from Pochalla, people from Pibor, People from Greater Akobo, People from Nasir or Maiwut, people from Lake State or Bor, and perhaps part of the Western Equatoria. He basically take his trips to Gogrial, Wau, and Warrap. Dr. Riek has visited many of these places and encouraged the nation for development and changes.
Salva Kiir Mayardit is not a legitimate leader, he must be kill or accept to resign from the country’s leadership in order for peace to come to our nation.
For more, contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org