By Dok Community Association (DCA)
[ad name=”Google Ads 03″]
August 22, 2016(Nyamilepedia) —– With reference to the above mentioned, We the DCA in South Sudan Juba and in coordination with Dok Community in the diaspora have overwhelmingly withdrawn the trust we bestowed upon all the members representing our community in both state and national level for having cited ,collaborated and involved in the regime that massacred Nuer in 2013 and is still killing , rapping, and brutally and inhumantly treating our beloved Daughters, Sisters,Mothers, and our wives as well as our Sons , brothers and fathers in Leer as we speak.
We call on all our members to dissociate them selves from these money lovers . Because if they are not heartless money lovers, where on earth a genuine politician or intellectual would legitimately consider himself/ herself in the system that tirelessly works to exterminate your own people? The best option is to resign if at all you can’t join revolution.We overwhelmingly agreed to the fate of their existence that includes their isolation in Political,economical and social aspects and many other more that should not necessarily be revealed to the media. However, there is room left for compromise on those who will timely rethink and reverse the decision they made, but the early, the better.
THE BETRAYERS ARE:
- STEPHEN TAKER RIAK DONG.
- WAL YACH GATKUOTH
- FRANCO DUOTH DIEU
- MAKUACH TENY YUOK.
- RIAW GATLIAR GAI
- YAK JANY JIECH
- PETER PHAR JIEK
- KUOL RUACH
- SAMUEL GATTET MACHAR
- KUOL TAP GAI
- LATJOR DALIEY GAI
- ISAAC YAK REPH TUDDEL ..
The followings are the brief reasons
- Most of the above traitors have idiotly coupled with the self imposed FVP Taban Deng and the tribal think tank( JCE) of Kiir regime in plotting an assassination against the legitimate FVP and champion of democracy and self determination Dr. Riek Machar Dhurqon.
- They heartlessly vocal on us (IDPs) to come out from POCs without security grantees for our lives, which is the main motive that kept and makes us to leave our home and stay in the place that we totally donnot like for almost three years and half. The fact that our wives, mothers, daughter and sisters were recently brutally treated and raped in a broad day light by the so called SPLA, in front of them is an obvious indication that they will not address our grievances and they are indeed not representing us and our views.
- They are advocating for denial of establishment of a Hybrid court that would address the impunity for their selfish and greedy desires that they are trying to achieve through the Taban inline with the Kiir’s bloody regime.
- Some of them have betrayed the vision and the interest of the whole movement (SPLA/M-IO) that fights for the welfare of humiliated and victimized South Sudanese
- They have rejected the proposed deployment of joint UN/AU peace mediation forces and its fortification for our safety (IDPs), and indeed,for absolute security stability in the country and perhaps, for the smooth implementation of the agreement.
All those mentioned above do hindered and despair the aspirations of people of South Sudan.Dok community would and will never be against individual’ s political ambitions and choice of leadership style and political ideology,if it’s not exercise in expense of our community aspirations.
separately, We overwhelmingly welcome the August 12, 2016 UNSC resolution that favor the deployment of UN/ AU third-party forces to South Sudan, However, we urge for speedy deployment of these troops so as to rescue the brink of catastrophe in the country.
Lawrence Stephen Buom. Gatiek Tap Teny Riak Mathiang Dor
Chairperson of Dok Community Association. Secretary Gen. Treasurer of DCA
DCA in South Sudan
DCA in USA
DCA in Australia
DCA in Sudan
DCA in East Africa
DCA in North Africa.