Warning! General Thomas Cirilo of National Salvation Front for South Sudan Making Aggravated Mistakes
By Maj. Gen. Oyet Nathaniel Pierino,
July 29, 2017(Nyamilepedia) —— “splm IO held the enemy of South Sudan-the Jieng regime by the horns until other oppositions sprung up. Apparently there’s no any oppositions that can fit in the shoes of IO to challenge the regime.
1. If IO as an organization finds itself in uncompromising situations and reach a deal with Juba on minimum terms be it in Arusha Agreement or revitalization forum, will the other opposition exist on their own to challenge the regime.
2. The baria elders sat in Juba and set Thomas their son to come to joint opposition. By counsel of bari intellectuals he formed NASS in which they constitute the political support based just because Cde Odwar from the eastern equatoria is deputy of the movement replacing Ladu Gore and therefore they don’t like IO. Why must Equatorians from eastern Equatoria support THOMAS if they can’t support son from eastern equatoria for example. if they are not willing to accept other people to lead what gives them legitimate rights to rule others.
3. The kakua and pojulu have been resisting Juba regime since 2014 they have lost lives, villages and property, the Thomas now wants to ride them like horses the way he and jadala did during the 1990s SPLA war, in which the fighting forces of Thomas and jadala were from kakwa kuku and pojulu, but at the end they took all the privileges and advantages. Even Wani Igga forgot names of his bodyguards.
4. Why must Kenyi Loburon disarm IO soldiers from morobo, and those from section of pojulu other than his own in the name of reorganization when these guns and ammunition weren’t given by him. Leaving these communities now vulnerable before Mathiang Anyor.
5. General Martin Kenyi, Theopilus Ochang, Paul omoya invented Equatoria Defense Forces, in the 1990s this movement was never supported across Equatoria region. It ended up eastern Equatoria affairs because the rest of their brothers from especially central Equatoria didn’t support them. If Equatoria wanted a separate state they should have supported Martin Kenyi at the time when logistics from Khartoum was a call away.
6. The slogan by NASS to assume regional ideology for demobilizing Equatorians from SPLM IO that was founded by political and military officers from regions of Equatoria and Upper Nile and western Bar el Gazel is tantamount to hate speech.
7. NASS-THOMAS without support from at least one region will never capture power in South Sudan. The Dinkas are trying now to hold power in Juba without support from Equatoria and upper Nile without any success. They are even trying to mobilize the regional and international support to hold on to power its not getting any better. Now without international support, regional supports, and local support from allies around the country what is NASS and what is Thomas?
Isn’t it a seed of oppositions destruction. “
Maj Gen Oyet Nathaniel Pierino,