Understand the issues at stake here so that you can make an informed decision that will live with you for the rest of your life. General Taban’s illegal hijacking of the SPLM/A-IO leadership in Juba is to roll back all the issues addressed by the CPA-2 Agreement namely:
1. Eliminating the “Hybrid Court System” for the victims of the December 2013-2015 war crimes in favour of the criminals;
2. Permanently give away people’s ancestral land to those quarters favoured by President Salva Kiir through his tribal unilateral creation of 28 tribal States;
3. The Undemocratic appointment of the Speaker of the National Legislative Assembly without any competition from the many qualified candidates and parties mean encouraging dictatorship that we have fought against for many years:
4. Illegal reintegration of the two armies without retraining as proposed in the August Peace just to please Malong and his gang to continue with their brutal and inhumane treatment of other tribes’ members within the SPLA. In other words this means Taban has no army and a vision to reintegrate as he claims.
5. Discarding the Federal system that would liberate many across the land from illegal interference of those who want to invade other communities through the tribal broken system of justice in the country;
[ad name=”Google Ads 03″]
General Taban Deng Gai and his associates should know that the issues they are forfeiting to please Salva Kiir and his Jieng(Dinka) Council of Elders are not Dr. Riek Machar’s issues alone but the demands and aspiration of our people all over the country.
People respect Dr. Riek Machar because he stands with the people in their pursued of justice, freedom, equality and a united society where all tribes’ members are respected for who they are and the immense contributions they made during our liberation struggle are recognized. These stakes cannot be sacrificed because of Taban’s buy ultram tramadol online selfish interests. We will not sit on the sideline and let this selfish, heartless ambitious sell our dignity for a FVP position that will only bring misery and anguish to our beloved people.
Let us not allow General Taban Deng to use our community as his Sandals to burry the dignity of millions of South Sudanese for his ill-intended power seeking. If you join this group of greedy shameless led by General Taban, you are condoning the castration of those boys, the breast cutting and raping of those little girls, the bulldozing of those grandmothers, grandfathers, and new born children with their mothers by the regime in Guit and other Counties across the nation.
A special message to our beloved and respected Generals in the SPLA in Opposition.
The entire Western Jikany society is thankful and appreciative to you for your unwavering stand during tough times of the 2013-2015 and thanks you for your service to our nation. Given the above noted political chaos in the capital, Juba, it’s high time that you stand with the people and never back the mistake of joining a Government that slaughtered your children, brothers, mothers, fathers and uncles simply because they are from one particular ethnicity and for wanting to live with dignity like other citizens in our nation. Do not be fooled by those who are selling lies that they are for peace while giving up all your natural rights to the JCE for short term positions and blood tainted money.
Like any other community in South Sudan, the people of Guit are kind hearted, logical, fair-minded, never act by impulse, considerate, peace-loving, good neighbours, have high emotional intelligence and brave if I may add. We have never been fooled by one man whose intention is to destroy a nation for his personal ambitions before and not now or in the future. An empty pride of having the illegal FVP is not worthy of our dignity.
I also entrust my confidence in the CPA-2 Plus partners to use their political and moral leverage to exert pressure on the Government of South Sudan (SPLM/A-IG) to stop its politically motivated game against the people of South Sudan by illegally appointing General Taban Gai who have been removed from IO prior to his coerced nomination by the members of the IO in Juba.
We stand for real peace with the millions of good people of South Sudan and with and under a leader that respect and fight for our dignity as a people. That leader is the legitimate FVP, Chairman and C-In-C of the SPLM/A-IO Dr. Riek Machar Teny Dhurgon.
- Viva SPLM IO Viva
- Viva Dr. Machar Viva
- ViVa Real Peace Viva
- We stand with the people
- Guit County Not Fo rSale
Western Jikany Are Not Stooges
Amb. David Luoy Top
Senior IO Member under Dr. Riek Machar
Proud Guit County Member and Senior politician