SPLM (IO) Governor of Yei River State made major reshuffle in the State and Local Governments
December 7th, 2018 (Nyamilepedia) -Sudan People Liberation Movement In Opposition (SPLM IO) state government in Yei made major reshuffle this week. Sam Mawa Milton issued a Provisional Executive Orders for the relieve of the seven state ministers and 3 county commissioners. In an efforts to bring leadership strength into the system and exercising rotatory system of governance, the state governor relieved the following state ministers.
- Hon. Peter Lujo, Minister of Information, Telecommunications, Broadcasting and Postal Service.
2. Hon. Asio Moses, Minister of Finance and Economic Planning.
3. Hon. Brig. Gen. Tereka Nixon, Minister of Agriculture and Forestry.
4. Hon. Kenyi Morris Nasona, Minister of Education.
5. Hon. Jiki Alex Bon, Minister of Mining and Natural Resources Development.
6. Hon. Alfred Lomoro Edward, Minister of Ethics, Integrity, Gender and Social Development.
7. Hon. Nelson Modi Joseph, Minister of Youth, Culture, and Sports.
In the same letter seen by Nyamilepedia, the governor also appoints newly state ministers and their deputies in a provincial decree.
Newly Appointed states Ministers
- Hon. Peter Lujo, Minister of Cabinet Affairs.
2. Hon. Alice Meling, Minister of Information, Telecommunications, Broadcasting and Postal Service.
3. Hon. Alfred Lomoro Edward, Minister of Finance and Economic Planning.
4. Hon. Jiki Alex Bon, Minister of Public Service and Human Resource Development.
5. Hon. Amule Barnabas Lemi, Minister of Agriculture and Forestry.
6. Hon. Muto Moses, Minister of Education.
7. Hon. Hellen Abure Lowiya, Minister of Gender and Social Welfare.
8. Hon. Amule Samson Masiete, Minister of Youth, Culture, and Sports.
In a swift change that saw the counties commissioners lost their positions, the governor also relieved and appoints new state commissioners and chairpersons of various authorities commision.
Relieved County Commissioners
1. Hon. Bakata Charles, Commissioner Yei River County.
2. Hon. Amule Samson Masiete, Commissioner Lainya County.
3. Hon. Eluzai Luate Ezekiel, Commissioner Morobo County.
Newly appointed county commissioners;
1. Hon. Isaac Lubari Samuel, Commissioner Yei River County.
2. Hon. Morris Kenyi Nasona, Commissioner Lainya County.
3. Hon. Moses Asio, Commissioner Morobo County.
Appointed chairpersons to the State Authorities and Commissions;
1. Hon. Wani Charles Ezbon, Chairperson State Revenue Authority.
2. Hon. Abui John Steven, Chairperson State Investment Authority.
3. Hon. Eluzai Luate Ezekiel, Chairperson State Anti-corruption Commission.
4. Hon. John Khemis Moju, Chairperson State Peace and Reconciliation Commission.
5. Hon. Modi Nelson Joseph, Chairperson State Human Rights Commission.
The governor also appointed Hon. Matata KhamisCharless as the deputy Secretary-General of State Government Secretariate.
Yei State government is part of the SPLM IO 21 states federal system of governance that was introduced IN 2015 by the former Vice president and the soon to be appointed First Vice President of the Republic of South Sudan.