Equatorian Youth Warning: “IT IS TIME FOR DINKA TO LEAVE EQUATORIA AND NOW”
FROM Equatorian Youth
TO All Dinka in Equatoria
Date: 16th October 2016
Oct 17, 2016(Nyamilepedia) —– The Equatoria Youth makes this communique in response to Dinka government threats, which were broadcasted on the SSBC, and preached by the Dinka politicians on the internet and social. Please read carefully:
- The Equatoria Youth takes seriously the threat by Dinka “Angry Youth” to commence immediate killing of Equatorians living and serving in Dinka land, according to their letter dated 14th October 2016;
- The Equatoria Youth Condemns the killings of all and taking the lives of any innocent civilians in our nation, the South Sudan;
- Notes the injustices perpetrated by the Dinka upon the people of Equatoria, as it has been shown recently in the Dinka Plan against the non-Dinka, including Equatoria; masterminded by Dinka Council of Elders; implemented by the tribal Government, presided upon by Kiir that sought to enshrine Dinka supremacy over other tribes;
[ad name=”Google Ads 03″]
- Notes that “One Nation, One People” is not only dead, but also it never existed; for this has always been a government that preferentially treated Dinka and shamefully a Dinka centric government. But more importantly adversely affects all the other 63 ethnic groups for the benefit of the Dinkas.
- Determines that the unwelcomed presence of Dinka in Equatoria must end, until such a time when a formula of equal citizenship and co-existence has been agreed;
- Reminds the Dinka that the “gun equations” has now changed, we have the means and the willingness to respond and decisively. That there are more Dinkas in our lands than our people in their lands, thus there is no lack of Targets should the Dinka choose to continue in the same path their Dinka Centric government has taken even before Kiir unleashed death on the Nuer and ever since, murdering our women and children in pretense of killing rebels.
- Sternly warns that any Eqautorian lives taken in Dinkaland or anywhere shall receive shift and determined response that every Dinka in the territories of Equatoria will come to know, from us the youth, in every inch of this great Equatorian land.
- DECIDES THAT DINKA MUST LEAVE EQUATORIA IMMEDIATELY.
- Equatoria has taken enough loses, are fed up and enough is enough.
The Press release was submitted to Nyamilepedia on behave of Equatoria Youth by Justin S Kwaje. For more information give a shout at firstname.lastname@example.org
The statements, comments, or opinions published by Nyamilepedia are solely those of their respective authors, which do not necessarily represent the views held by the moderators of Nyamilepedia. The veracity of any claims made are the responsibility of the writer(s), and not the staff and the management of Nyamilepedia.
Nyamilepdeia reserves the right to moderate, publish or delete a post without warning or consultation with the author(s).
For Opinions and News Reports: email@example.com
For Technical Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
To Advertise with Us: email@example.com
For General Inquiry: firstname.lastname@example.org