Fraudulent use of FDP/SSAF – Name
Ref. No. FDP/PR/04/16
Ref: Fraudulent use of FDP/SSAF – Name
March 08, 2016(Nyamilepedia) —- The Leadership of FDP/SSAF noticed with great concern that a group of dismissed and defectees officers from the ranks of the FDP/SSAF movement are using the name of our organization purporting to be members, in their press releases and presumably in communicating with third parties.
The FDP/SSAF leadership wants to clarity the following:-
- Gen. Gathoth Gatkuoth was dismissed on the 04th of January 2016 from FDP/SSAF and he is no longer a member of our movement.
- Gen. Gathoth Gatkuoth and his colleagues should be creative enough to create an attractive name for their breakaway faction instead of illegally and fraudulently using the FDP/SSAF name which they broke away from.
- We urge all third parties that may be doing business with the breakaway generals not to use the name of FDP/SSAF for possible legal implications.
- We call upon our members in particular and general public at large not to believe in false claims that Gen. Peter Gatdet Yak, Gen. Gatwech Chan (Tang-Ginye), Brig. Gen. Chuol Gakah and Hon. Gabriel Changson Chang are members of his breakaway group and that they will follow them in Juba very soon. None of us is going to Juba.
In conclusion, the FDP/SSAF leadership urges and assures its members not to believe on the rumours being circulated in the media by Gen. Gathoth Gatkuoth about the health of our movement and the credibility of its leaders. Let us continue with our activities in furthering the objectives of our movement which the breakaway group has completely abandoned.
Hon. Gabriel Changson Chang
Chairman – Political Committee
email@example.com, Tel: +249992302305
- Gen. Peter Gatdet Yak, Chairman of Military Command Council and C-in-C FDP/SSAF
The statements, comments, or opinions published by Nyamilepedia are solely those of their respective authors, which do not necessarily represent the views held by the moderators of Nyamilepedia. The veracity of any claims made are the responsibility of the writer(s), and not the staff and the management of Nyamilepedia.
Nyamilepdeia reserves the right to moderate, publish or delete a post without warning or consultation with the author(s).
For Opinions and News Reports: info@
For Technical Support: support@
To Advertise with Us: advertise@
For General Inquiry: nyamilepedia@