Military Governor Duer Tut Duer forms His Government
August 27, 2015(Nyamilepedia) — On 26th August 2015, the Governor of Federal State of Sobat, Hon. Duer Tut Duer Makuach formed his State Government, and appoints the following 7 (seven) Ministers to various capacities within the State:
- Hoth Nyuon Hoth – Executive Secretary
- Gatdoar Got Thoan – Secretary of Law Enforcement, Justice and Accountability
- Yien Thiang Luony – Secretary of Resource Mobilization and Management
- Duol Tut Gor – Secretary of Health
- Keach Nguoth Tiem – Secretary of Information, Orientation and Documentation.
- Koang Thiyang Nyoak – Secretary of Commerce, Investment and Development of Local Free Enterprise and Projects
- Geng Duol Minydet – Secretary in the Office of Governor.
According to governor Duer, this appointment is effective immediately and all the new appointees are required to report to Sobat GHQs as possible as possible for swearing in ceremony.
Since his appointment by the leader of SPLM/A, under Dr. Riek Machar Teny Dhurgon, on 8th February 2015 as the military Governor of Sobat State in SPLM-IO held territories, Governor Duer has mobilized resources to improve the lives of the citizens.
With these new cadres in hand, the service delivery to the civil populace in the State will be revamping. More appointments are under way. Congratulations to the newly appointed Ministers!
Long Live SPLM/A!!
Long Live Republic of South Sudan!!
Gatluak Pal Chuol
For/Federal State of Sobat