SPLM –USA Chapters Endorsed Leadership Consultation Resolution in Pagak
December 17, 2014(Nyamilepedia) — The SPLM-USA National Secretariat Coordination Office in the United States of America has convened the SPLM Chapters’ meeting on December 14, 2014 to deliberate on Pagak Peace Consultation Resolution (PPCR). Consequently, the SPLM Chapters Leadership has unanimously endorsed the decision of the SPLM/A–Resistant Movement for confirming South Sudan to have only a ceremonial president, and to have a Prime Minister as head of the government; and complete adoption of Federalism.
The Chapters leadership commended the outcome of the conference and vehemently urges the leadership of the Movement under the charismatic leader, chairman and commander in Chief of the SPLM/A Dr. Riek Machar Teny to precisely stick to the peoples’ decision despite the international pressure; to wrongfully pushing people of South Sudan to accept an illegal president who has committed an ethnic cleansing in Juba on December 15 to18, 2014, to continue securing presidential seat. If Salva Kiir Mayardit was a president in one of the European countries, or United States, he would have not been a free man today, let alone him (Kiir) continuing to impose himself president of the Republic of South Sudan; rather, he would have already been facing justice for ordering a systematic massacre of more than twenty thousand innocent Nuer ethnic group in the capital Juba. Therefore, the leadership of the SPLM-USA Chapters reiterates the call on the world body: UN, Troika, UK, Norway, US, AU and IGAD to accept peoples’ decision of rejecting totalitarian regime that has committed horrible 21st century genocide.
President Salva Kiir Mayardit has used an absolute power to commit a horrendous genocide that is based on ethnicity, promotion and polarization of South Sudanese of diverse tribes. People have spoken that the genocidal General, president Salva Kiir would not be given another opportunity to commit another genocide on South Sudanese people.
As Dr. Marin Luther King said, “all men are created equal”, the whole world condemned the genocide committed by Adolf Hitler on Jews people during World War II and President Juvenal Habyarimana of Rwanda in 1994 on Tutsis. Comparably, the UN, Troika, US and IGAD should have been strongly vocal asking Kiir to leave power. The International Community shouldn’t have been reluctant considering rewarding South Sudan president Salva Kiir to remain head of the government or share generic lasix 40 mg power with his counterpart after he administered the massacre of more than 20,000 lives in three days.
Finally, the SPLM in the United States applaud the SPLM/A-Resistant Movement for denouncing Kiir from remaining as head of the government, call for a comprehensive reform in all the government institutions, a new constitution that shall serve the best interest of South Sudanese people, stressing federal system of governance, and the Prime Minister to be the head of the government with all the executive powers. God bless The Federal Republic of South Sudan.
SPLM Chapters Interim National Coordination Office-USA
- Banak Mading Kueth-Interim SPLM National Coordinator
- Jane Abucha -Interim Deputy National Coordinator.
- Gatluak Puoch Kornyot-Interim National Secretary General
- Mariano Mayuen – Interim Nation Information Office
- Lam Mayang Hoth – Interim Advisor for Strategic Planning
- Othow Kur Awang – Interim Advisor for Peace and unity
- Thabor Deng Ding- Interim Advisor for Public Relations.
- Bol Dey Loal-West-Cost Regional Coordinator & Chairperson, Arizona State Chapter.
- Simon Tonyik Nguoth Del-Mid-South Regional Coordinator & Chairperson, Tennessee State Chapter.
- Makuel Wie-Mid-West Regional Coordinator & Acting Chairperson, Nebraska State Chapter.
- Lee Kontibon East-Cost Regional Coordinator
- Simon Puok Dak-Chairperson, Iowa State Chapter
- John Paulino – Chairperson, Texas State Chapter.
- Peter Dokuoth Gak- Chairperson, California State Chapter.
- Tor Dojiok -Chairperson, Alaska State Chapter.
- Thok Timothy Tutlam-Chairperson, Minnesota State Chapter.
- Gatluak Nyang Bidiit –Chairperson of Utah state chapter.
- Julius Rombe Dima- Chairperson Missouri Chapter (Kansas City) state chapter
- Achor Achor Dhel- Chairperson, South Dakota
- Chuol Bur- Chairperson, North Dakota
- James Deng Kuol-Chairperson, Portland Maine
- Gai William Wie- Chairperson, Washington State
- Gideon Abram-Chairperson, Colorado State Chapter.
- David Mai Tang – Acting Chairperson SPLM Youth League
- Robecca Nyakier Thor- Regional Midwest SPLM Youth League
For further inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact:
Interim Advisor for Public Relations, US-SPLM National Coordinator
Former Secretary General, US-SPLM National Secretariat