“Let me explain it in better terms why President Salva Kiir must go now or must be a ceremonial President if the IGAD really mean to bring a durable peace to South Sudanese and to the rest of East Africa countries as whole”
By Brig Gen Isaac Nhial Wich Lok,
- Which clans amongst the Dinka Bor did wait for them in their home precisely?
- If some did wait were they waiting to fight or waiting as friends?
- Was that a massacre?
- what is the meaning of war?
- why urging their youths to join the fights if don’t go along with what they will face in the front line?
- was that a massacre?
- Are those youths innocent?
- what was their reason to join the war?
- was it just to kills Nuer and never expect anythings on their side?
- what is the meaning of war according to them?
- give up and quite on what bases?
- Or on which agreement?
- Agreement with who President Kiir or President Yoweri or President Huru?
- Would they not broke the deal later?
- Would they not twist the original agreement that will be sign to different agenda that will kill many again later?
- Mr. Wani may help him to bring Equatorian communities to his side during election.
- Mr. Kiir will be free with Mr. Wani to plan Juba Nuer Genocide as they did.
- What about now?
Why do African dictators attempted genocide and succeed during American “Democratic Party” Administration?
- What is it about? “while facing the book of law”
I know the bank of your justice in the government of South Sudan is bankcurpt but bear in mind the SPLM/A In Opposition or Nuer is full of wisdom to judge from the right and the wronght. Our bank of justice is in its good shape. You will never see us killing Dinka innocent, and that is not even Nuer culture. What we will do, we will kill any men or women that has something to do with Nuer genocide in Juba, Bor, Malakal, Bentiu, and Wau (Mapel).
Tribalism: insteady for each and every elite to put every one to work but chose to empolye only their relatives.
Corruption: insteady our oil became a cancer rather than blessing .
Gun: insteady for our President Kiir, Vice President Wani and their security organs to rule the people of South Sudan by law but chose to rule them by gun.
Self-serving elite: insteady for those self serving elite to serves the people of South Sudan well but chose to serves only themselves and much less for those who gave them a job or elected them to the offices.
- In which way SPLM/A In Opposition or Nuer would gonna see them as peace keepers?
- Bul 97, 987
- Leek 60, 876
- Jikany 50, 565
- Jageah 46, 876
- Dok 88, 739
- Nyuong 9, 537
- Thiang 45, 986
- Laak 54, 987
- Gawaar 60, 976
- Goon 58, 625
- Mour 53, 877
- Gajiok 52, 641
- Gaguang 9, 684
- Gajack 60, 368
- What are those idiot claiming about?
- Did they real know who sold out our land?
History repeated itself not one, not two, not three but four in times. During Anyanya one, the South Sudan rebel was close to get military aids from Ethiopian government but that assistant was turn down simple because the leader of Anyanya one was Nuer and the Nuer did not take time to think about. When an Anyuak man by the name Otek form his own military camp, Ethiopian government kick in right away. The same issues happened from A Dinka man Dr. John Garang with Nuer leaders also in 1983, from there Dr. John won with the help of Ethiopian government. In 1991 the same history was repeated itself between Dr. John Garang of Dinka succeeded by Ethiopian government against Dr. Riek Machar of Nuer in Ethiopia and now thing fall apart again. Nuer are always claiming that Ethiopian people are not just a friends but a brothers. Now the question are.
- Where is the brotherhood Nuer are always claiming?
- Are Nuers and Ethiopian still brothers?
- What kind of brotherhood do Nuer and Ethiopian have?
- What care does the world shown to the Nuer?
- Why the world seem to support genocide in this case?