SPLM –USA Chapter switches allegiance to the Opposition under Dr Machar
August 2, 2014 (Nyamilepedia)- The SPLM-USA switches allegiance to the Opposition in a statement seen by Nyamilepedia.
The Secretary General of the National Secretariat Mr. Thabor Deng Ding said SPLM-USA National Secretariats has officially joined SPLM/A for Reforms under the leadership of pioneer and charismatic Dr. Riek Machar Teny and his deputy, Lt. General Alfred Lado Gore.
According to Mr. Thabor, he mentioned concrete evidences which compelled the SPLM-USA National Secretariat to switch allegiance to SPLM/A under the Leadership of Dr. Riek Machar Teny which he identified as follows;-
• Gen. Salva Kiir Mayardit has lost legitimacy as president of the Republic of South Sudan on December 16, 2013 when he intentionally committed horrendous war crimes against humanity by ordering his private tribal militias to rape, burn, displace and massacre over 15,000 South Sudanese citizens wholly hailed from one ethnic community in his own Capital Juba. He (Gen. Kiir) must face justices in South Sudan criminal court and we call upon the international criminal court to deeply involve their expertise to investigate Gen.
• Gen. Salva Kiir failed terribly with all evidences to rule South Sudan democratically and merely adopted dictatorial propensity that led to a fake self-inflicted coup attempt used as gateway to carry out murdering to silencing political opponents within the SPLM ruling party leaders and beyond the party lines which finally led to his hands full with innocent civilians’ blood.
• Gen. Salva must be removed because of his mismanagement of the nation’s resources that led into an individual nation building instead of the nation building, which results into rampant corruption (politicians stick their feeding mechanisms on oil revenues like ticks sucking cattle blood), promotion of regional leadership tribalism, poor management, privatization of the country resources and marginalization of 90% of south Sudanese living in rural area.
• Failure to implement SPLM basic principles to immediately deliver services to the long marginalized people of south Sudan. For instance; lack of roads, affordable healthcare or hospitals, schools, and agricultural food security although South Sudan is considered one of the richest agricultural countries in world that should be East African bread basket. The citizens are now suffering under UN camps all over the country while the dictator is enjoying his normal life in his mansion
• Gen. Salva dangerously drew a red line to the entire nation instead of finding a peaceful solution to the conflicts. He seriously failed to undertake a leadership responsibility to accept installation of interim national constitution of Federal Democratic System of governance in which the entire citizenry of South Sudanese could exercise their freedom which they fought for.
• President Salva Kiir Mayardit embroiled or imposed our new country into an armed conflict based on false testimony of an attempted coup because of interminable greed for power.
• Gen. Salva Kiir included jointly with president of Uganda to rent Uganda’s air force to bomb South Sudanese civilians in Jonglei state using worldwide banned cluster bombs.
• He chooses to pay mercenaries such as UPDF, SPLM-North, Justice and Equality Movement, and M23 to kill South Sudanese instead of using South Sudanese oil revenue for development as a result of peace dividend.
Mr. Thabor, concludes that, all political parties in South Sudan, SPLA army, Youths and members of South Sudan Parliament to urgently join SPLM/A under the leadership of Dr. Riek Machar Teny and fight for total Federal Democratic system . Together, we must expedite the process of removing a cruel and anarchy dictatorship regime in South Sudan said Thabor.